Sunday, January 14, 2018

The Star Fox

By Poul Anderson

This is a science fiction book, which I'm not used to reading, so it took me a while to get into. Even after getting into it, I wasn't completely convinced. Maybe because it was written at a very backward time. Or maybe some political views came into play. The only reason I chose this book was because of its beautiful cover (you can check in the link below). Anyway, it's about this guy who gets some evidence that an alien race that seems beneficial - or at least non-maleficent -- and also very beautiful) is actually lying about their conducts and intentions. So he decides to go on a one-man's rogue mission (of course, with a gathered team) to change the course of history. Kind of reminds me of The Legends of Tomorrow series I'm watching these days, except that the journey is in space, not in time. [Sci-Fi, 278 pp.]

Link to book

No comments: